4/70 Riley St
East Sydney NSW 2010 Australia
Ph + 61 2 8332 1300
18500 Crenshaw Boulevard
Torrance CA 90504 USA
Ph + 1 310 965 4361
11 East 26th Street Level 10
New York NY 10010 USA
Ph + 1 310 965 4361
Unit 1701, Sino Plaza, 255-257 Gloucester Road
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
+852 2973 1621
Synchrony - Los Angeles
18500 Crenshaw Boulevard
Torrance CA 90504 USA
Ph + 1 310 965 4361
Head of Operations USA
Head of Technology Sydney
Head of Creative, Sydney
Creative Director Munich, Germany
Interactive Lead Sydney, Australia
Stephen van Elst
Executive Creative Director USA
Operations Manager USA
Client Services Director USA West Coast
- Creative & Strategy
- Creative and digital strategy
- Creative direction
- Tactical planning
- Design and concept art/development
- Production (Live action)
- Post-Production - 2D and 3D animation, motion graphics, visual effects
- Architectural (building) mapping
- Show direction
- Technical direction
- Scenic, Lighting and Sound design
- AV Crew & onsite logistics management
- UX & UI design
- Touch and multi-touch screen development
- Gestural and facial tracking
- Augmented & Virtual reality
- Mobile development and integration
- Social media integration
- Hardware recommendation and procurement
- Technical support - onsite and remote
- Testing, reporting and lead management
Junior Producer - Hong Kong
- Spinifex Group is a design-focused company whose mission is to deliver a seamless interface between creative excellence and technical innovation. Our in house expertise provides a unique offering to our clients, giving us a prime position in the marketplace. Our diverse workload includes providing audiovisual content and experiential media for events, branding and design, and corporate communications.
- We are best known for our bold and adventurous projects, consisting of world class motion and design, delivered through some of the most cutting edge technology. With an excellent global reputation, our projects are varied and require open, innovative and creative thinking, especially because our work finds itself on some of the worlds largest screens and most challenging formats. We made a decision not to follow industry standards but to lead and set our own path aside from the others; this has led to our ongoing success in some of the world’s biggest forums such as the Vancouver Winter Olympics, and in delivering the "wow" moments annually for many big brand clients in the trade-show space.
- Great ideas need great execution. Producers are the line of professionals who ensure mind-blowing concepts are properly executed so that they can become a reality. At Spinifex Group, we don’t just sell great ideas to clients – we deliver the complete solution – on time, within budget, and beyond expectation. Producers drive projects from conception to completion and take ownership of all the production challenges in between. They are proactive, positive, disciplined, and resilient to stress.
- Our Hong Kong office is currently looking for a young and energetic producer to help manage our growing number of projects. As a Junior Producer, the candidate will provide support to the Senior Producer and Executive Producer in matters relating to project management and communications. The scope of work will cover a wide spectrum of creative and production processes, and it would be a great opportunity for anyone who is serious in pursuing a career in content production management.
- The ideal candidate should have no less than 3 years of commercial production experiences – they can be projects related to conventional/new media, digital interactive, advertising content for campaign. Please refer to the following for detail job description and skill requirements.
- Assist the Senior Producer to ensure the Spinifex production process and protocols are followed, which includes:
- Task management – keep track of projects tasks, meetings, dependencies, and due dates
- Crew management – make sure production crews are well-informed on their tasks and keep track of their time sheets
- Communication and reporting – timely reporting of key production issues with proper follow-up
- Filing and version control – assist production team in maintaining production files with proper version control in place
- Administrative matters – prepare meeting notes, liaise with vendors, arrange logistics, etc.
- Field assignment – provide adhoc onsite support during deployment and venue setup
- Production support – occasionally to provide hands-on post-production support such as file conversion, depending on the candidate’s technical skills
- Skills & Proficiency
- Production process: A general understanding of all facets of digital design, media production techniques, and post- production workflow
- Project management: Strong foundation in project management, including scheduling, resources planning, and cost tracking
- Communication skills: Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese + Mandarin), with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personal quality: Organized, attention to detail, positive thinking, hardworking, and able to handle multiple tasks in stressful situations
- Software skills: Proficiency in MS Office and Apple Keynote in both PC and Mac environments is a must. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro, Acrobat, Maya, 3dsMax, C4D, Unity3D, and other production tools are good to have but not necessary
Senior Motion Designer - Hong Kong
- To create and collaborate on the production of 2D motion graphics and 3D animation for the various requirements of the company.
- This includes design, creation of assets, bringing them to life, modeling, animation, editing, outputting and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
- Collaborating with the Senior creatives in producing motion graphic and 3D content
- Where applicable, producing motion graphics and 3D content from concept to delivery
- Working on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality
- Understanding the production pipeline and keeping the deadlines
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and graphical sequences
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work
- Understanding brands and producing work of a suitable style
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry.
- Strong animation experience and feeling for timing.
- Strong Adobe After Effects skills with demonstrable experience in motion graphics
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range or varied styles and techniques
- Ability to create high quality content from a constrained brief with short deadlines
- Good understanding of video formats, compression techniques and format requirements/constraints
- Experience with customized formats for projections and large screen content
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Good Autodesk Maya or C4D package skills, including modeling, texturing and animation
- Adobe Premiere skills
- Adobe Audition or similar skills
- An artistic background with extensive portfolio
- Experience with a variety of AE 3rd party motion graphic plugins (i.e Trapcode Suite)
- Experience in the event and exhibition industry
- Experience with interactive content creation and tools (Max MSP, Unity, CCC and processing) can be plus
- Spinifex Group Hong Kong is actively seeking a talented Senior Motion Designer to join our unique, bright and enterprising team. We work in a non- conformed world, across a variety of projects and formats in a global market. Pushing our tools to the limit, we are constantly seeking better ways to expand our world-class reputation.
- We are looking for someone who’s motion graphics skills are outstanding, and possess a strong design eye, with an intuitive sense of timing and excellent communication skills. You must be able to deliver more than just tricks, and compositing; we are looking for a bit of magic!!!!
- You will be collaborating with a team including a Creative Directors and Motion and 3D Designers, encouraged to work unsupervised and contribute more than just movement to a project, you will have the ability to inject clever ideas.
- We will expect an open mind and a willingness to soak up our unique culture, and in return you will be able to stamp your skill and talent on a variety of work.
- You are a strong communicator and can direct other designers and operators around you; with a smart approach to your work you understand limits when required.
- AFX is the heart of our motion department, where we can truly say we are experts with a passion for pushing the boundaries taking our skills to an international stage; this is a “hands on“ role all the way.
- Editing and 3D knowledge and experience although not essential would be a welcome bonus.
- This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented motion designer in an environment that rewards excellence; if this sounds like your perfect world we would love to meet you!
- Job Overview
- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Essential Requirements
- Preferred Requirements
- We are always looking for talented creative people to join our team, if you think you have what it takes please send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com